Monday, April 19, 2010

goodbye cupcakes

my good friend mandy has always been a big supporter of my cupcakes, so when it came time to make a dessert for her going away surprise party (insert sad face), there was no question what I was making- her favorite- vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing.

I wanted to decorate them with a little something, but didn't have time for fondant (I'm teaching myself how to make fondant flowers), so I made these little cupcake flags. you can get the template from good-ole martha right here (I altered mine in photoshop to say "good bye" instead of "good luck"), printed them onto cardstock & then attached with glue to party picks. a cute & easy way to personalize cupcakes.

{we miss you, mandy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails