Wednesday, November 16, 2011

marisco's taco truck

before we travel to new places, I love getting on the computer & doing tons of research on the location. what to do, what to see, how to get around & most importantly, what to eat. a bunch of people on several different websites had mentioned marisco's taco truck for the most authentic fish tacos in town. so we headed there for lunch on the first day of our visit. I was not prepared for the all-spanish menu (or the fact that the person at the window didn't speak much english), but we managed & got some really delicious, fresh, hot food in return. I love this food truck rage! 

 {there was quite a line}
{fresh fish tacos}
{this is what we got when we ordered a coke}
{the fanciest thing on the menu}

3 comments:

  1. Looks entirely yummy!! I love Jaritos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM-John would be going crazy for Marisco's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh my mouth is watering :) How absolutely delicious. And an orange drink for a coke? hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails