Tuesday, September 14, 2010

seasonal appetizer: peach + prosciutto + blackberry

when I walk by the peaches in the grocery store, they smell amazing. I knew I wanted to make some sort of appetizer using fresh peaches for our party, but just wasn't sure what. as soon as I saw the cover of the latest jacksonville magazine, I knew it would be the perfect end-of-summer appetizer to recreate.



I cut the peaches into slices, wrapped them in prosciutto & then used a toothpick to stick the blackberry on top. such a delicious combination.
{the perfect summer appetizer}

2 comments:

  1. These look absolutely divine; my stomach is rumbling at the thought of all those peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peach and prosciutto! the perfect combination... i love the saltiness of the meat with the sweetness of the peaches.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails