Saturday, March 24, 2012

mad men: season five

eeek! I am so giddy that mad men is finally starting again. I've been watching it since the very beginning, but last season was just so good, it made the wait for season five so much harder. in honor of the season premiere, I thought I'd post some very old photos of the mad men christmas party my agency threw back in 2008. this was seriously the most fun I've ever had at a work event (and we had lots of parties at this place). 

{photo credit: amc}
{robert channeling pete campbell}
{a christmas smooch}
 {there were lots of inappropriate things done to the peggy & don cutouts. and I'm pretty sure a few girls actually made out with don. can you blame them?}
{amanda looking hot with her candy cig}
{I wish I remember what song they were signing}
{did they know how to do the soulja boy in the 60s?}

5 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I'm going to be watching tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to celebrate the show:) Love the polka dotted dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! That was the best party! And I was so happy Mad Men finally came back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeek! I am so giddy that mad men is finally starting again. I've been watching it since the very beginning, but last season was just so good, it made the wait for season five so much harder. qalo canada , qalo australia , in honor of the season premiere, I thought I'd post some very old photos of the mad men christmas party my agency threw back in 2008. this was seriously the most fun I've ever had at a work event (and we had lots of parties at this place).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails