Sunday, July 14, 2013

nyc anniversary trip, night 1

we took a weekend trip to nyc for our 7th anniversary last month. it was short but we packed in a lot of fun stuff. I'm always curious about people's travel itineraries (because I'm a planner-nerd like that), so I thought I'd post what we did each day in photos. 

night 1
we flew in friday evening after work & made it into the city while it was still light out. so we dropped our bags at the hotel & immediately started wandering around the lower east side. robert gets pizza-obessed when we come to nyc, so we tried san marzano for dinner. tasty, but not anything to write home about.

after dinner & drinks we made our way to momofuku milk bar for some late night dessert. I had heard so many things about that place & was dying to try some birthday cake truffles. big disappointment. they were so sweet that I couldn't even finish one (and that's saying a lot!). however robert's cereal milk was super tasty & I would have gone back for one myself if the line hadn't been so long. next time I'll get a cookie & the crack pie! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails